We’ve made it easy to find all of the frequently used admin tools in one spot. Admin Tools is where administrators will find most of the links you need. This includes the links for the end of year steps to archive old classes, archive student accounts, and assign missing student IDs. Additionally, administrators can view the Activity Library, edit Schoolwide Settings, send an activation email to teachers, get Home Learning Codes for all students, get family invites, and obtain a student activity report.
Go to your School Dashboard to access the Admin Toolbox. The Admin Toolbox is located in the lower right corner of the Overview tab.
Admin Tools include the following:
- Browse School & District Activity Library
- Edit School Settings:
- Import and Edit Class Rosters
- Archive Old Classes
- Assign Missing Student IDs so student portfolios carry over from year to year
- Send Activation Emails to teachers who need to activate their account
- Get Home Student Learning Codes
- Get Families Data and Invite Families
- Student Activity Report