It's easy for Administrators and Teachers to browse student portfolios as they grow over time!
- Sign into Seesaw as an Admin.
- Tap on the Students Tab.
- Search by Student Name or Student ID to locate the student you want to view.
- Tap on the Student's Name.
This will direct you to a page with a list of the Student’s classes. Use the filters on the right hand side to view the student’s portfolio.
- Sign in as an Administrator.
- Tap the Gear Icon (right-hand side).
- Turn 'Teacher Access to Portfolio History' ON. Teachers only have access to the data of students they currently teach.
You can now browse the prior years' portfolio of your new incoming students on the Seesaw website. Using this information, we can help our students pick up right where they left off last year.
To view past years' portfolios, please:
- Sign in as a teacher at https://app.seesaw.me.
- Click on your profile icon (top left).
- Click on Schoolwide Portfolios.
You will only have access to your current students’ portfolios.