If the email domain for the teachers, students, or admin at your school will be changing, there are a couple of steps to take to ensure that all account data is properly updated. This will help to ensure that no duplicate accounts are inadvertently created.
1. Tap the profile icon.
2. Tap the gear icon.
3. Select Account Settings.
4. Tap your email address.
5. Input the new email address and tap the Update Email button.
Note: If your school changes domains between academic years, Seesaw Support can assist with updating teacher email addresses in bulk.
1. Signing into your admin account.
2. Go to the School Dashboard > Student Tab.
3. Tap on the Add or Edit Students in Bulk tool.
4. Download current student data.
5. Make changes to the student's email addresses on the file.
6. Save the updated file as a .csv file and then upload using the CSV Bulk Edit tool.
For more info about using the CSV Bulk Edit tool, click here!
Important Note: with email addresses changing to this new domain, the email address associated with these accounts will need to be updated before you roster in the fall. You can bulk update accounts using our Admin Bulk Update tool on the Student Tab and Teachers Tab, respectively.
⚠️ We suggest that accounts with a domain change are edited within Seesaw before users try to sign in with their updated email addresses to ensure that duplicate accounts are not created. If duplicate accounts are created, you can merge student accounts together. However, teacher accounts cannot be merged.