In this video, we'll show you how to set up a class using email addresses or Google sign in for your students. Students will sign in to Seesaw using their email address or Google Account. We recommend Email/Google Sign In only if students can remember their email address and password independently (Grades 6 and higher).
How to Set Up an Email/Google Sign in Class
How Students Connect to Your Class
Get the Join Code for your class from the teacher app by tapping the Join Code button on the top right. For security, the Join Code is valid for 7 days. If the time limit expires, you can always get another Join Code.
To join your class, students will:
- Open the Seesaw Class app -- or -- Go to http://app.seesaw.me on Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Choose I'm a Student.
- Choose Email / Google Account.
- Choose New Student (or sign in to an existing account).
- Choose to Create Email Account -- or --Use Google Account.
- Enter the Join Code for your class.
** Students only need to use the Join code to join your class once. After they enter the join code the first time, they will stay connected to your class and will only need to sign in with their email address/Google Account to access your class moving forward.