If you have a new email address, your school has changed domains, or you have made a typo when entering your email address, please follow the instructions below to change the email address associated with your account:
1. Tap your profile icon in the top left corner.
2. Tap the Gear icon.
3. Tap Account Settings and select your email address to edit.
If you originally signed up with a Google account, but now want to use a different email address for your Seesaw account, here’s how:
- Set a password on your account. Send a password reset email using the Forgot Password tool.
- Check your email and click the link in the Forgot Password email to set a password.
- Once you’ve set a password, you can change your email address. Tap your profile icon in the top left and tap the Gear icon.
- Tap Account Settings and select your email address to edit. You’ll need to re-enter your new password to change your email.
If you are unable to receive the password reset email, please fill out this form and provide an image of a valid photo ID that matches the name on your account. We ask for an image of a valid ID as an added security precaution. We will not store your ID and you are welcome to block out sensitive information from the image.
If you originally signed up with a Google account, but now want to sign in using an email and password instead of Google sign in with the SAME email address, here’s how:
- Send a password reset email using the Forgot Password tool.
- Check your email and click the link in the password reset email to set a password.
- Sign in with your email address and new password.
Seesaw accounts can only use one email address at a time, and accounts cannot be merged.
If you are a family account, please have each family member sign up with separate email addresses, and use the same QR code or email link up to 10 family accounts to a single child/class.