Adding teachers into your school is the second step in the Seesaw for Schools Success Plan! Watch the video or follow the steps below to add existing teachers into your school dashboard.
Approve Teachers with Existing Accounts
Some of your teachers may have indicated that they work at your school when they created their free Teacher accounts. Seesaw will automatically match them with your school, then you will need to approve their connection to your school. Once they are approved, our system will add their accounts, classes, and students to your Seesaw for Schools dashboard.
- Sign in to your Seesaw for Schools Admin Account.
- On the Overview Tab, you may see a notification that teachers want to join your school.
- Tap the View and Approve button.
- Accept teachers who are part of your school by tapping 'add'.
- Follow the prompts to move these teacher accounts, along with all of their classes and students, into your school.
If you did not purchase for all teachers in your district, you may not want to add some teachers on this list. Tap the 'hide' icon to remove their names from the list. This will hide the request and the teacher will not be added to your school.
Check for Other Teachers with Existing Accounts
Some teachers may not have indicated that they work at your school when they created their Seesaw accounts. Here’s how to add their accounts to your school:
- Tap the Teachers tab.
- Tap the 'Add Teachers to School' button.
- Copy and paste your staff email list, one email address per line, into the text area.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the teacher accounts you want to move to your school.
Note: If a teacher created their account using a personal email address, please have them edit the email address on their account to use their school email.