Audience: Administrators with School and District subscriptions
Admins can bulk download all Messages associated with a person or class. This is different than teachers, admins, and families being able to download messages from conversations they are a part of.
🌟 Families can learn more about downloading student work and messages here.
How to bulk download Messages
- From the Admin Dashboard, navigate to a school.
- In the School Dashboard, select the tab you want to view: Classes, Teachers, Students, Families. In the below example, the Admin is viewing the Classes tab.
- In the row for the person or class whose messages you want to download, tap on the [...] and select View Messages.
- Select the date range for the Messages you want to download. Note: the maximum date range is 90 days.
- Tap View Messages.
- Tap Download Message History. If you want a different date range, tap Change Dates.
- Tap the OK in the confirmation window.
- Check your email to view and download the message history PDF.
- The message history includes date and time stamps, sender name, and message content. Thumbnail images and attachment links will also be included where present. Below is an example of the message history: