Our bulk download tool (available for Windows or Mac) allows you to download content from your Seesaw for Schools account to your computer. You can download content over a date range, as well as filter to a particular class or student. Journals will be saved as .zip archive, including images, videos, audio recordings, and text notes or captions.
How to Use the Bulk Export Tool
1. Download the tool from the following links:
2. Sign in to the tool using your Seesaw Admin email address and password (the same information you use to sign into the the Seesaw for Schools Admin Dashboard).
3. Click on 'New Export'.
4. Select to export All Items in School, All Items in Class, or All Items for a Student.
- All Items in School export will be organized by Year > Class > Student > Month
- All Items in Class export will be organized by Class > Student > Month
- All Items for Student will be organized by Class > Month
5. Select a Over all Time or choose a date range and click 'Download'.
If you are having issues using this tool on your school network, please make sure to whitelist/unblock:
- Unblock all the urls with prefix https://api.seesaw.me/api/*