Yes, students can belong to multiple classes. If your students attend multiple classes, here are your options:
- Use Email/Google Account to sign in. Students can then toggle between classes in the menu without signing out (like teachers can) when they have an email address associated with their account.
- Create one big class and add the other teachers as a co-teacher on the class. All of a student's work across their multiple classes will go into one journal. You can use Folders to keep things organized. Here's how to add co-teachers, and here's how to add Folders.
- Create separate classes for each class. Students will sign in/out as they move from class to class. They'll need to scan a QR code or type in a new code for each class.
Seesaw for Schools
- Use Email/Google/Clever Account to sign in. Students can then toggle between classes in the menu without signing out (like teachers can) when they have an email address associated with their account.
- Assign Student IDs to Students: If students don't sign in with email, their account can still be connected to multiple classes and toggle between classes when logging in with a Home Learning Code, Clever, or ClassLink as long as they have a Student ID. We use the Student ID to tie all of their classes together. Here's how to add student IDs. Please note, students using a QR Class Code will ONLY see the class that they signed in with.