Yes, students can belong to multiple classes. If your students attend multiple classes, here are your options:
- Use Email/Google Account to sign in. Students can then toggle between classes in the menu without signing out (like teachers can) when they have an email address associated with their account.
- Create one big class and add the other teachers as a co-teacher on the class. All of a student's work across their multiple classes will go into one journal. You can use folders to keep things organized. Here's how to add co-teachers, and here's how to add folders.
- Create separate classes for each class. Students will sign in/out as they move from class to class. They'll need to scan a QR code or type in a new code for each class.
Seesaw for Schools
- Use Email/Google/Clever Account to sign in. Students can then toggle between classes in the menu without signing out (like teachers can) when they have an email address associated with their account.
- Assign Student IDs to Students: If students don't sign in with email, their account can still be connected to multiple classes and toggle with a student ID via the home learning code, Clever, or Classlink. Please note, students using a class QR code will ONLY see the class that they signed in with. We use that student ID to tie all of their classes together. Here's how to add student IDs.