How to Add a Post to Seesaw
Teachers and students can add photos, videos, drawings, notes, PDFs, and links to their Seesaw journal.
- Sign in to Seesaw as a student or a teacher
- Tap on the green + on the top right corner
- Choose the type of post you want to create!
- Create your post. Hit the green check to save and go to the edit step.
- Edit your post to add any annotations, like voice recording, drawing or caption.
- Hit the final green check, and you'll see a Post Uploaded!
- Student posts will go to the teacher for approval. Teacher posts will be posted immediately.
What Can We Create with the Tools?
Use the guides below to learn what types of work can be documented using each of Seesaw's built-in tools.