Calendar View lives in the Seesaw Journal, and is a great way to view student work, see progress over time and see the journal grow throughout the school year. It also makes it easier to navigate back to specific assignments, or check to make sure all students have submitted their work for a particular day.
The calendar view allows teachers to browse Seesaw posts arranged by the specific date they were added. You can easily scroll back in time or jump to a specific date. You can also use advanced filters to narrow down the calendar activity.
Navigating the Calendar
- First, click on the Journal tab. View the entire class, or select a student group or individual student.
- Next, make sure the calendar view is selected.
- Tap on a date to view the items made on that day. For example, below we see that there were 17 posts submitted on July 21.
- By clicking on the date, we have a view of all the student work that was submitted on that date.
- From here, you can like the item or leave a comment, and use all of the other tools available such as adding to folders.
At any time, you can filter the calendar view by students, folders, and skills, and the calendar view will update accordingly.