Students add posts to their journals. Posts showcase the creative projects they've been working on in the classroom. This could include photos, videos, drawings, notes, projects they've created in other apps, and more. Student posts go to the teacher for approval.
Teachers can also add posts that will immediately appear in student journals. Check out ideas.seesaw.me for examples of classroom activities and student work!
1. Tap the green add button in the top right to post directly to the journal. Students can also respond to an activity in the Activity tab. If you’re a teacher, tap “Post to student journal” or "Share an activity'.
2. Choose the type of post you'd like to add.
3. Create your post. Tap the green check mark.
4. Edit your post to add voice recordings, drawings, text labels, or captions.
5. Tap the green check mark again, and you'll see your uploaded post!