Seesaw uses a handful of third party subprocessors - other companies that provide software services that help us do business. These companies help us do things like manage our data centers to make sure Seesaw is reliable and fast or provide software that powers our customer support.
Our subprocessors have signed a Data Protection Agreement with us, which stipulates that any data we share with them will be used exclusively to provide services to us and not for any other purposes. We currently use the following public-facing subprocessors.
Data center management:
- Amazon Web Services hosts our servers
Communicating with teachers, families, or administrators (not students):
- Mailchimp for sending emails
- Mailgun for sending emails
- Twilio for sending SMS messages to families
- Opsify for providing technical support personnel
- Instant Teams for providing technical support personnel
- Zendesk for providing technical support via email
- Ada for providing technical support via chat
- Survey Monkey for conducting surveys and user research
- Thinkific for providing trainings to teachers
Communicating with current and prospective customers: