The posts that students add to Seesaw are stored in the class where they are created, uploaded and approved by the teacher. The posts will not be uploaded into the new classes at the beginning of the school year. However, they are accessible by Teachers and Administrators at your school.
Teachers and Admin can view a student's posts from other classes by using the Historical Data feature. At this time, students do not have access to their own historic data, but we hope to make that improvement soon.
Teacher Access to Historic Data:
1. Log into your Seesaw Account as a Teacher
2. Tap your Profile Icon
3. Tap on School Wide Portfolios
4. Tap on the student you want to view.
Admin Access to Historic Data:
1. Log into your Seesaw account as an Admin
2. Click the Student's tab
3. Click on the student's name you want to view
4. On the right hand side of the screen there is a list of the student's previous journals.