The posts that students add to Seesaw are stored in the class where they are created, uploaded, and approved by the teacher. The posts will not be uploaded into the new classes at the beginning of the school year. However, they are accessible by Teachers and Administrators at your school, as well as students with an email address, Clever/ClassLink ID, or Google Sign-on.
Teachers, Admin, and students can view a student's posts from other classes by using the Historical Data feature.
- Admin and teachers can see all posts--from both current classes as well as from past classes that a student was enrolled in since their role is structurally school-oriented.
- Students cannot see the posts for classes that students are not currently enrolled in since their roles are structurally class-oriented.
Please note: Access to Historic Data is ONLY available to Seesaw for Schools users.
Teacher Access to Historic Data:
1. Log into your Seesaw Account as a Teacher
2. Tap your profile Icon
3. Tap on 'School Wide Portfolios'
4. Tap on the student you want to view
Admin Access to Historic Data:
1. Log in to your Seesaw account as an Admin
2. Tap the Students tab
3. Tap the student's name you want to view
4. On the right-hand side of the screen there is a list of the student's previous journals
Student Access to Historic Data:
1. Sign in as a student at https://app.seesaw.me
2. Tap on your profile icon (top left).
3. Tap on 'Past Work.'