Teachers and families can translate Seesaw content into over 100 languages!
If a note, caption, comment, announcement, or message is written in a language that is different from the language of a family's or teacher’s device, a Translate with Google option appears below the post.
Additionally, our family invite letter is now available in 10 different languages on the web through the "Invite Families" button!
See more translated resources and family invite letters here.
- Translation works for notes, captions, comments, announcements, and messages.
- Available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Web).
- Translate with Google only appears if the note/caption/comment/message is written in a language that is different from the language of the viewer's device or computer.
- Translate with Google appears for all users (admin, teachers, students, and family members).
- Message sender is able to see if a message has been translated by a recipient in the message bubble.
How to translate text
Tap Translate with Google and Seesaw automatically translates any text into your native language.
At any time, tap View Original to revert the translation.
Seesaw translation supports the following languages
|Amharic||Armenian||Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil)|
|Hmong||Nyanja (Chichewa)||Chinese (Traditional)|