- Whitelist *.seesaw.me. In other words, whitelist all domains that end with seesaw.me.
- Make sure port 443 (SSL) is open. If you can log in as a teacher and add a new post, this is working.
- Turn off scanning for traffic to *.seesaw.me. For security, Seesaw exclusively uses SSL / HTTPS. Some network filters that "inspect" traffic don't like secure connections, so you may have to turn off scanning for traffic to *.seesaw.me.
- Add *@seesaw.me and IP addresses 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 to your email whitelist so you can receive notification emails from Seesaw.
If you don't have network filters in place or have already whitelisted *.seesaw.me, please perform the network test below to verify where the issue might be.
- School wi-fi vs. home wi-fi: Try signing in and adding a post on your home wi-fi network instead. If your home network works but your school network doesn't, your school network is probably blocking Seesaw. Follow the instructions above to fix that.
- Cell network vs school wi-fi: Turn off wi-fi on the device and using 3G cellular network instead. Try signing in and adding a post.If your cell network works but your school network doesn't, your school network is probably blocking Seesaw. Follow the instructions above to fix that.
- Mobile device vs computer: Try signing into your Seesaw account on the web. If your computer works, but not the mobile device, can you confirm that both are on the same school network? Do both devices have the same security settings? You might want to consult your tech team.
If you don't have network filters in place and you have already whitelisted *.seesaw.me, please send a network diagnostic report to Seesaw using the steps below.
- Log out of Seesaw.
- On the app sign in screen, press down on the word "Seesaw" (in the script font) for 5 seconds. This will pop up a network diagnostic tool.
- Tap "Network Diagnostics" and then email the report to email@example.com.