Yes, you can invite a co-teacher to your class on the Seesaw app or website.
How to Add a Teacher or Co-Teacher
- Login to your Teacher account on the iOS app or at https://app.seesaw.me
- Tap on your profile photo > Manage Class > Invite Co-Teacher
- Type in your co-teacher's email address and tap the ✓ check mark
All teachers have all the same permissions. This means that co-teachers can approve delete or edit items, invite and approve parents, edit the class list, etc.
Your co-teacher will receive an email with a special invite link to their email address. They should follow that link to accept the co-teacher invite. They can create a new Seesaw account or sign into an existing account.
If your co-teacher never received the email, you can get an invite link for them instead on the Seesaw website:
- Sign in at https://app.seesaw.me
- Click on your profile (top left)
- Click on Manage Class
- Click on Manage Teachers
- Click on "Generate a Co-Teacher Invite Link".
Send this link to them and they can sign up as a co-teacher in your class. This link can only be used once and expires after 7 days.