All teachers have the same permissions. This means that co-teachers can approve delete or edit posts, invite and approve family members, edit the class list, etc.
- Tap your Profile Icon and select the class you want to add a co-teacher to.
- Tap the wrench in the top right corner and tap 'Manage Teachers'.
- Type in your co-teacher's email address and tap 'Invite teacher'.
- Your co-teacher will receive an email with a special invite link. They should click the link to accept your invite. They can create a new Seesaw account or sign in to an existing account.
If your co-teacher did not receive the email, you can send an invite link from the Seesaw website:
- Sign in at https://app.seesaw.me. Select the class you want to add a co-teacher to.
- Tap the wrench in the top right corner.
- Tap 'Manage Teachers'.
- Tap 'Click here to generate a co-teacher invite link'.
- Send this link to them and they can sign up as a co-teacher in your class. This link can only be used once and expires after 7 days.
Please note that adding a co-teacher to your Seesaw for Schools class does not provide co-teachers with access to Seesaw premium features.
- Seesaw's premium features are only available to the teacher who is on a Seesaw for Schools subscription or is on a Premium Features trial.
- Teachers who should be part of a Seesaw for Schools subscription will need to be approved or added by a Seesaw for Schools admin in addition to being added as a co-teacher on a class.