All teachers have all the same permissions. This means that co-teachers can approve delete or edit posts, invite and approve family members, edit the class list, etc.
- Tap your Profile Icon and select the class you want to add a co-teacher to.
- Tap the wrench in the top right corner and tap 'Manage Teachers'.
- Tap on 'Invite Teachers', type in your co-teacher's email address, and tap Send.
- Your co-teacher will receive an email with a special invite link. They should click the link to accept your invite. They can create a new Seesaw account or sign into an existing account.
If your co-teacher did not receive the email, you can send an invite link from the Seesaw website:
- Sign in at https://app.seesaw.me. Select the class you want to add a co-teacher to.
- Click the wrench in the top right corner.
- Click 'Manage Teachers'.
- Click 'Generate a Co-Teacher Invite Link'.
- Send this link to them and they can sign up as a co-teacher in your class. This link can only be used once and expires after 7 days.