The best way for students to add posts in Seesaw is by responding to an Activity. The Seesaw Activity Library is full of activities created by teachers to inspire student work, and allows students to showcase their work using photos, videos, drawings, notes, projects they've created in other apps, and more! As a teacher you can also create your own Activities.
Check out how to assign an Activity to your students and have students respond here.
Students and teachers can also post directly to the student journal. Student posts go to the teacher for approval.
1. Tap the green add button, then tap “Post to student journal”.
2. Choose the type of post you'd like to add.
3. Create your post. Tap the green check mark.
4. Edit your post to add voice recordings, drawings, text labels, or captions.
5. Tap the green check mark again, and you'll see your uploaded post!