Skills View provides a complete overview of student progress on key skills and standards tagged to posts in Seesaw classes.
With the Progress feature, teachers and admins using Seesaw for Schools and teachers previewing Seesaw's Premium Features can easily view and understand student progress in Seesaw.
The Skills View helps teachers understand student mastery of key skills or standards. You can see the number of posts a student has completed for each Skill, as well as the color that corresponds to their most recent mastery.
- Tap the Progress tab.
- Tap Skills View.
- Filter by date range in the upper left corner.
- Filter by student name, student group, or Skill. Users can search within a filter and choose one filter or multiple filters at once for ultimate flexibility.
- Tap a student name to get a Skills Progress Report.
- Tap the Copy button to copy the details of the Skills report dates and ratings.
- You can paste this information into a message or document to provide to the student or family members or for school records. You can also print the Skills Progress report.
- tap the Export button.
- Select your preferred date range and tap the blue Export button. Note: the report date range is not based on the Skills View date range.
- This will download a .csv file providing the following data: Student name, Student ID, Student Last Active Date, Skill Name, Skill Quick Code, Skill Subject, Skill Category, Skill Grade Level, Student Post Skill Rating, Student Post Create Date, Student Post Link, Activity Name, Activity Assigned Date, and Folders.
Please note: families and students will NOT see the Progress Skills View or be able to tell which Skills their children have been tagged in. You can, of course, choose to share that information with families during parent-teacher conferences if that would be helpful in sparking meaningful conversation!