Seesaw is now offering self-paced learning for teachers and administrators through the Seesaw Learning Hub!
The Seesaw Learning Hub is an online portal where teachers and administrators invest in their professional growth to elevate learning in the classroom and explore the best ways to use Seesaw with their learning communities.The Learning Hub is broken down into self-paced pathways of short courses to help you get started and/or go deeper with using Seesaw to create meaningful learning experiences.
You can reset your password on the course sign-in page. Click Forgot Password and follow the prompts.
To change your email address in the Learning Hub follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Learning Hub.
- In the upper right corner of the Learning Hub, tap the arrow next to your name.
- Tap My Account.
- Change your email address.
- Tap Save Changes.
Yes, after completing every course in the Learning Hub you will earn a certificate of completion. All certificates are emailed after completion of the course.To access all of your certificates, navigate to your Seesaw Learning Hub dashboard. Tap on your name in the upper right corner. Use the drop-down arrow to go to My Account. On the left choose certificates.
You have as much time as you need! Access the Learning Hub at any time. Your progress will be saved so you can return to the exact spot you left off!
- Starting Your Seesaw Journey
- Personalizing Learning Experiences
- Integrating Seesaw into Your Instructional Routines
- The Seesaw Learning Loop
- NEW Seesaw Messages
Deepen Learning Pathway
- What’s New in Seesaw (July 22)
- NEW Seesaw Messages
- Organization with Folders
- Progress and Skills
- Actionable Feedback
Specialist Teacher Pathway (August 5)
- Get Specialist Teachers Started
Seesaw Lessons Pathway (August 5)
- Seesaw Lessons Introduction
- Use Lessons in Your Classroom
- Instructional Routines with Seesaw Lessons
- Tracking Progress on Seesaw Lessons
- How to Set Up Classes with Clever and ClassLink
- How to Set Up Classes with CSV Rostering
- Bulk Edit Classes (Sept 1)
- End the Year with Clever and ClassLink (November)
- End the Year with CSV Rostering (November)
- Integrate Canvas with Your Seesaw District Dashboard (July 25)
- Seesaw Messages for Administrators
- Seesaw Admin Dashboard Tour
- What administrators need to know about Seesaw Lessons
- Skills, Progress and Creating a Standards Aligned Library