Learn about Seesaw subscription renewals, licenses, and contacting your Seesaw Representative in the below FAQs!
1. Sign-in to your admin account at https://app.seesaw.me
2. Tap on the gray gear icon (top right) to access the School Settings menu.
3. From this menu, tap on the final category labeled Subscription Information.
4. On the Subscription Information page, you will find your subscription expiration date.
Email your Seesaw for Schools contact and let them know how many licenses you need, so they can send a quote. If you’re not sure who to contact, follow the steps listed here.
- Reach out to your Seesaw for Schools contact with how many students you would like to include in your new subscription as well as the grade levels of the students who will use Seesaw for Schools.
- Your Seesaw for Schools contact will send pricing options (if applicable) followed by an official quote via DocuSign.
- After you sign the DocuSign, our accounting department will prepare an invoice.
- You will be invoiced on the first day of your new subscription, and payment will be due at the close of the first month of your subscription.
To find the email address of your Seesaw for Schools contact, please follow the steps listed here.
This is a great question for your Seesaw for Schools contact. Not sure who that is? Follow the steps listed here.