If a student has created a post, but it is not connected to an activity, you can save that post and then upload it to the Activity response.
- Start by tapping the [...] button.
- Select "save item".
- Navigate to the activity.
- Tap 'add student response'.
- Tap 'add file'.
- Upload the post into that activity.
If the item is something like a note/image that includes audio, it's best to link to the item.
- Tap the [...] button.
- Select "share".
- Copy the link.
- Navigate to the activity and upload the link using the "link" tool.
With the link option, don't delete the original post or the link will be broken!