How teachers can change student profile icons:
- Tap the wrench in the top right corner.
- Tap ‘Manage Students’.
- Choose a student > Tap ‘Icon’ > Choose a different icon or tap ‘Use Photo’ at the bottom of the screen. You can take a photo using your device or select a photo from the camera roll.
- Tap the back arrow to save the new icon.
How students can change profile icons (email sign in only):
- Sign in as a student.
- Tap the profile icon in the top left corner and then tap the gear.
- Tap ‘Account Settings’.
- Select ‘Camera’ or ‘Photo Library’ to choose a picture.
If your students sign in with Google, Seesaw will use the profile icon from the student’s Google account.
*Please note: once students who use an email or Google login change their icon, they will not be able to go back to the default icon of initials.