🌟 Updated for Back to School 2023!🌟
Browse free ideas that are ready to be assigned to your students today - or modify any Activity to meet the needs of your students. The Seesaw Resource Library was built to help all Seesaw teachers find high-quality lessons that inspire and deepen student learning.
To get started with the Seesaw Resource Library, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Seesaw teacher account.
- Tap Library. Alternately, from the Activities tab you can tap Browse Resource Library.
- Browse the Resource Library by grade, subject area, or trending topics.
- Click on a collection of Activities or individual Activities to see additional information, such as student-facing instructions, templates, and teacher notes.
5. Click the heart Save icon to save the activity to your personal My Library tab.
- Click the My Library tab to view all of the Activities you have saved.
- Tap on the [...] button to organize, modify, or remove activities from My Library.
Collections are a great way to organize activities in the My Library tab.
- In My Library, scroll to the My Collections.
- At the bottom of the screen navigate to the bar that says Create a new collection.
- Type in your desired collection name and tap Create.
Teachers can also add Activities from your Library to your Collection by tapping an Activity.
Tap the [...] button and select Add to Collection.
- Once the activity is saved, or if you are selecting an existing activity from the Seesaw Resource Library, tap Assign to select the class(es) where you would like to publish the activity.
- If desired, edit the activity. You can edit the activity name, template, instructions, teacher notes.
- Select Student Groups and/or Students who you would like to assign the activity to.
- Tap Save.
- Select the activity start date and due date.
- Choose any skills you would like to associate with the assignment.
- Select the folder(s) where you want the activity to live.
- Tap Assign Now.
- All assigned activities will appear in the Activities tab in your Seesaw class. Students will tap the Activities tab to see new activities.
Search for the standard with quotation marks, "CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.3.NBT.A.2" to access any activities that teachers have added with this exact standard.
First, you can search for the World Languages subject. This will pull up all Activities that have been tagged to this subject.
Additionally, you can update your search url to include the specific two-letter language code for the language you are looking for.
For example, using the url https://app.seesaw.me/activities/search?query=&lang=fr will show Activities in French. The url https://app.seesaw.me/activities/search?query=&lang=es will show Activities in Spanish.
If there are Activities that you would like to remove from your My Library tab, tap the [...] button and select 'Remove from Library.'
If you have more than the 100 saved Activities allowed for free Seesaw in your My Library tab, you will need to remove Activities from your Library before you can add additional Activities. If there are Activities that you would like to remove from your My Library tab, tap the [...] button and select 'Remove from Library.' At this time there is no option to remove Activities in bulk.