🌟 Updated for Back to School 2023 🌟
With the Seesaw Library, you can assign Activities directly to your class or edit Activities to meet the needs of your classroom.
Free Seesaw accounts can create up to 100 Activities, teachers previewing Premium Features can create up to 500 Activities, and Seesaw for Schools accounts can create an unlimited amount of Activities.
- Tap Assign to select the class(es) where you would like to publish the activity.
- If desired, edit the activity by tapping Copy + Edit Activity.
- You can edit the activity name, template, instructions, and teacher notes.
- Tap Save.
- Select Student Groups and/or Students who you would like to assign the activity to.
- Tap Save.
- Select the activity start date and due date.
- Choose any skills you would like to associate with the assignment.
- Select the folder(s) where you want the activity to live.
- Tap Assign Now.
- All assigned activities will appear in the Activities tab in your Seesaw class. Students will tap the Activities tab to see new activities.
All student responses will be stored with their name under the Activity. As a teacher, you can see who has responded to an Activity by tapping the response banner. Family members will only see their child's response to an Activity.
If students sign in with Email/ Google or 1:1 Class Code, they will see a red notification in their Activities tab. Students using Shared Devices will not see a red notification, but they will be able to access the Activity by tapping on their Activities tab.