Seesaw’s PreK-5 supplemental curriculum meaningfully balances online and offline learning while saving teachers time with ready-to-teach, standards-aligned lessons designed by curriculum experts. Additionally, we offer Spanish content at no additional cost from the base subscription for foundational content in our Seesaw Lessons Library, including Math, Literacy, and phonics in Spanish.
Learn more at web.seesaw.me/lessons!
All Seesaw for Schools customers and Seesaw Plus teachers have access to the full Seesaw Library. Teachers in free schools can access a limited set of content (that experience is known as the “Teacher Preview”).
Currently, there are:
- 21 Números en el espacio (Numbers in Space; K Math) number sense lessons
- 6 La tierra de la alfabetización (Alphabet Garden; PK-TK Literacy) letter identification lessons
- 11 La pradera de matemáticas (Math Meadow; PK-TK Math) counting, sorting and pattern recognition lessons.
- 29 Summer Learning lessons
- 40 Building to Kindergarten lessons