NEW! Seesaw Lessons are a digital library of standards-aligned learning experiences that accelerate skills students need most whether in-person, hybrid, or remote – all ready to assign right in Seesaw.
Aligned to Common Core and state standards, Lessons lead to real outcomes. Teachers trust that Lessons engage and support students with multidimensional activities and home-school-world connections. Plus, Lessons adapt to whole class, small group, centers, and independent learning in any setting.
Learn more at web.seesaw.me/lessons!
Schools and districts that purchase a subscription get access to the Seesaw Lessons Library, a digital library of standards-aligned, ready-to-assign learning experiences.
Lessons are organized by Collection, each of which focuses on a subject or targeted instructional area. New and expanded Collections are added every semester, so teachers and students are always excited to learn.
Each Lesson is a multipage activity that builds standards-aligned skills. Each lesson includes:
- An interactive homepage - students track progress and jump to where they left off
- Instructional video - builds or activates background knowledge
- Multiple interactive and cross-curricular learning experiences - prompt students to learn in multidimensional way.
- Home-school-world connections
- Reflection and assessment
Subscribing schools and districts also receive access to training materials for staff and ongoing support from a designated Lessons Implementation Specialist.
Lessons are effective across instructional delivery methods and settings, including whole class, small group, centers, and independent practice whether in-person, hybrid, or remote.Learn more about implementing Seesaw Lessons in your classroom. Register for our free course ‘Introduction to Seesaw Lessons’ here.
Subscribers click on the Seesaw Lessons tab in the Activity Library!
- Teachers: Click the green Add + button > Assign Activity > Seesaw Lessons tab
- Administrators: On a school dashboard > General tab under Admin Tools > Click Browse School & District Activity Library > Seesaw Lessons tab
Don’t see the Seesaw Lessons tab? Make sure your school or district has purchased Seesaw Lessons, or submit a help ticket.