At Seesaw, we have community at our core, with educators inspiring everything we do. Our three professional learning communities support and celebrate global educators at varying points of their Seesaw journey. Each Seesaw community features unique opportunities to connect, learn, grow, and share alongside supportive educators who also love Seesaw. We hope you’ll join us as a Seesaw Pioneer to begin your community journey!
Seesaw Pioneers gain ideas and inspiration from experts in the Seesaw community and grow alongside others. All Seesaw educators are invited to become Seesaw Pioneers. There is no limit to how many educators within a school can join the Pioneer community.
Educators take a 1-hour course to become an official Seesaw Pioneer and then have access to a Community Learning Hub with 5-10 additional hours of courses to view on-demand. All courses include certificates of completion to track progress. Learn more and join us here.
Seesaw Ambassadors are a global community of Seesaw experts who are eager to connect, teach, and lead at their school. Seesaw Ambassadors are former Seesaw Pioneers who have been personally invited into the Ambassador community based on the qualifications below:
- Have used Seesaw for more than 6 months.
- Have been an official Seesaw Pioneer for at least 6 months.
- Are one of the most active Seesaw educators at their school.
- Their students demonstrate learning on Seesaw weekly.
- Have watched and documented 10 or more Pioneer sessions in the Community Learning Hub.
- Their school is in need of an Ambassador.
Seesaw Certified Educators have maintained their Seesaw Ambassador status for 3 years and are ready to share, lead, and inspire beyond their school community. Ambassadors are personally notified and elevated to the Seesaw Certified Educator community once they’ve reached their 3 years.
- Sign in to Seesaw on a computer at app.seesaw.me
- Click on your name in the top left corner.
- Click the gear icon and select account settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your account settings menu to see your community status.
- Click the hyperlinked text to see your private, community toolkit.
- Please notice, your toolkit-specific password is written directly underneath your hyperlinked toolkit.
Once you click on your toolkit, you will need to type this password onto the page to access your private toolkit.
Note: Seesaw Community status is only visible on a COMPUTER at app.seesaw.me. You will not see this update on a mobile device.