Seesaw is a digital student portfolio that gives students an audience for their work! It gives families a window into what's going on every day in their child's classroom.
Students add posts to their journals. Student posts showcase the creative projects they've been working on in the classroom. This could include photos, artwork, videos, activities, notes, projects they've created in other apps, and more.
Families get notified when there are new posts in their student's journal. They can view posts and add likes and comments.
Seesaw requires an invite from your child's teacher in order to sign up. If you do not have an invite QR code or link, contact your child's teacher. Up to 10 family members can connect to one child's journal.
iOS Device, Android Device, Computers with Chrome or Firefox Browsers
- Download 'Seesaw Parent and Family' in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or go to https://app.seesaw.me using Chrome or Firefox and choose 'I'm a Family Member'.
- Choose 'Create Account' and scan the QR Code on your child's handout.
- Finish creating your account to view your child’s journal.
Other Smartphones & Computers
- Using any web browser, go to the URL on the handout or email from your child's teacher. It should look something like this: https://app.seesaw.me/s/123-456-789.
- Choose your child from the class list and create an account.
- After you’ve been approved by your child’s teacher, you’ll get access to their journal. We'll email you to let you know when you've been approved.
If you have more than one child using Seesaw, you can subscribe to both journals using the same account. Here's how >>