Seesaw requires an invite from your child's teacher in order to sign up. If you do not have an invite QR code or link, you should contact your child's teacher.
iOS Device, Android Device, Computers with Chrome/Firefox
- Download “Seesaw Parent Access” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store -OR- Go to https://app.seesaw.me using Firefox or Chrome and choose “I”m a Parent”.
- Choose “Create Parent Account” and scan the QR Code on your child's handout
- Finish creating your account to view your child’s journal.
Other Smartphones & Computers
- Go to the URL on the handout or emailed to you by your child's teacher in any web browser. It should look something like https://app.seesaw.me/s/123-456-789.
- Choose your child from the class list and create an account.
- After you’ve been approved by your child’s teacher, you’ll get access to their journal. We'll email you to let you know when you've been approved.
**If you have more than one child using Seesaw, you can subscribe to both journals using the same account. Here's how >>