Follow these instructions to add your child's new journal to your existing account. You can also follow these instructions to add another child to your account.
With the direct email invite:
- Check your email.
- Choose to connect to your child's journal.
- Sign in to your existing Seesaw account.
With the QR Code (On iOS, Android, Chrome or Firefox):
- Sign in to your family account.
- Tap your profile icon (top left).
- Tap “+ Add Journal”.
- Scan the QR code on the handout from your child's teacher.
With a link:
- Follow the email link or type in the URL on the handout from your child's teacher.
- Choose your child from the class list.
- On the signup screen, click the "Sign in" tab at the top instead of creating a new account.
- Sign in to your existing account and click the “Register for Updates” button.
- The teacher will need to approve your access. Once you have access, you can tap the Menu button to switch between journals.
With a SMS invite:
- You will receive a SMS text message on your device
- Open the message to see directions to connect to your child’s journal.
- You will be prompted to sign in with an existing account.