Starting with a blank drawing canvas or any photo, you can draw, add labels, AND record voice at the same time! This is a great way for students to explain their thinking that is built right into Seesaw. This feature is available on Chromebooks, iOS, Android, and the webapp!
1. Tap the green +Add button.
2. Tap Post to Student Journal (you can also create an example under 'Share Activity').
3. Tap the Drawing, Photo, or Upload Creative Tool.
4. If you are using the Drawing tool, tap the microphone icon. You will see a countdown and your recording will begin. You can explain your thinking while you draw or add labels.
4. If you added a photo through the Photo or Upload tools, tap one of the expressive pen icons from the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, then tap the microphone icon and begin drawing.
5. Tap the green Check when you are finished.
For more info about advanced ways to use Seesaw, tap here!