Seesaw Ambassadors are a community of inspiring educators who we rely on to shape the future of our products and help inspire other educators.
Ambassador Applications are OPEN!
Please tap here to apply to become a Seesaw Ambassador! Once you have submitted your information, you will receive a notification letting you know if you have qualified to become an Ambassador.
If you are provisionally accepted to become an Ambassador, you will receive an email with a link to the training. You can access the training through the email link or through your account settings in the web version of Seesaw.
In Seesaw, use the same email address on your Ambassador application to log in:
1. Tap profile icon.
2. Tap gear icon.
3. Scroll to Seesaw Ambassador program section.
4. Tap Seesaw Ambassador training.
Ambassador Program Perks
- Dedicated Ambassador community group for connecting and sharing with other Ambassadors from around the world.
- Seesaw Plus, our premium features for teachers, for free for as long as you are an Ambassador.
- Sneak peeks of upcoming Seesaw features.
- Exclusive use of the Seesaw Ambassador badge for your website or Twitter profile.
- A meal on us if you visit San Francisco!
Ambassador Program Expectations
- Complete the online training course each year.*
- Serve as an expert resource to other teachers at your school. This might include:
- Sharing how you use Seesaw at a staff meeting.
- Presenting at a district PD day.
- Helping a new teacher at your school get started.
- You choose!
*The training course will be online and flexible to fit your schedule. You remain a Seesaw Ambassador by continuing to attend yearly training and meeting program expectations. Current Seesaw Ambassadors do not need to apply.