Thanks so much for your interest in participating in Seesaw's Ambassador program! Seesaw Ambassadors are our trusted advisors who we rely on to shape the future of our products and to help spread the word about Seesaw.
Our next Seesaw Ambassador onboarding will take place in July 2017.
Ambassadors are expected to:
- Use Seesaw regularly in their classrooms
- Attend periodic Seesaw training webinars so you are a Seesaw expert.
- Host at least 2 PD sessions or conference talks per year about Seesaw.
- Provide regular product feedback.
- Serve as a teacher or media reference as appropriate.
- Help spread the word about Seesaw on social media.
- Participate in #seesawchat (2nd and 4th Thursday's at 4PM PST)
We treat Ambassadors as an extended part of the Seesaw team, and as such are entitled to a number of special benefits:
- Seesaw Plus for free for as long as you are an Ambassador ($120/year value!)
- Listing on the Seesaw website as an official Ambassador, and a badge to include on yours.
- Early access to Seesaw BETA releases.
- A dedicated Ambassador help line & Google+ group to connect with other Ambassadors.
- Free SWAG any time you need it.
- A meal on us if you visit San Francisco!