Seesaw Ambassadors are a community of inspiring educators who are eager to learn, connect, and share with other teachers.
Ambassador Applications are ALWAYS OPEN!
From a computer go to the website app.seesaw.me and apply to be a Seesaw Ambassador here. Once you have submitted your information, you will receive a notification letting you know if you have qualified to become an official Ambassador.
You must complete the Ambassador program training in order to become an official Seesaw Ambassador.
Once accepted, you can access the training via a computer at app.seesaw.me. Use the same email address on your Ambassador application to log in to Seesaw then...
- Tap your profile icon.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Tap ‘Account Settings’
- Scroll to the ‘Seesaw Ambassador Program’ section.
- Tap ‘Seesaw Ambassador Training’.
Training is online and flexible to fit your schedule. Once you’ve completed your training, you are part of the Ambassador program for one year. After one year, you must reconfirm your participation in the program by attending a refresh, shorter training.
Ambassador Program Perks
- Dedicated Ambassador learning community for connecting and sharing with other teachers using Seesaw around the world.
- Access to Seesaw Plus, our premium features for teachers.
- Sneak peeks of upcoming Seesaw features before they’re released to all classrooms.
- Ability to contribute activities to the Seesaw Community Library, inspiring teachers and students around the world.
- Direct connection to the Seesaw team with opportunities to inform the future of the product.
- Exclusive use of the Seesaw Ambassador badge for your website or Twitter profile.
- A meal on us if you visit San Francisco!
Ambassador Program Expectations
- Complete the online training refresher each year.*
- Serve as an expert resource to other teachers at your school. This might include:
- Sharing how you use Seesaw at a staff meeting.
- Presenting at a district PD day.
- Helping a new teacher at your school get started.
- Sharing about the Ambassador program with other teachers in your community.
- You choose!
*The training will be online and flexible to fit your schedule. You remain a Seesaw Ambassador by attending a refresher training each year.