- Do not post group photos that include the child
- Do not tag the child in posts that include any other members of the class.
- Only invite the child's parents to view their journal and do not invite other family members
- Refrain from posting photos of the child, and instead focus on photos of their school work
- Do not post that child's work to the blog (if you have turned on the blog for your class)
You can also turn off parent sharing in your class settings. To do this, tap your profile icon in the top left corner > Manage Class > “Parent likes, comments & sharing” >turn parent sharing OFF.
When parent sharing is disabled, parents will not have the ability to download any items onto their device or share any items over social media.