- Do not post group photos that include the child
- Do not tag the child in posts that include any other members of the class.
- Only invite the child's parents to view their journal and do not invite other family members
- Refrain from posting photos of the child, and instead focus on photos of their school work
- Do not post that child's work to the blog (if you have turned on the blog for your class)
You can turn off family sharing in your class settings. To do this, tap your wrench icon in the top right corner > “family likes, comments & sharing” >turn sharing OFF. When family sharing is disabled, families will not have the ability to download any posts onto their device or share any items over social media. They can of course, take a screenshot. There is not much we can do about that, unfortunately.
When parent sharing is disabled, parents will not have the ability to download any posts onto their device or share any posts over social media.