Audience: Teachers and Administrators
The export Activities feature allows teachers to view bulk data on common things like: student response links, activity creation and completion dates, formative assessment question scores, and more! It's easy to export a CSV of Activities-related data to use in another system or import into Google Sheets or Excel.
How to export an Activity
- Navigate to the Progress tab.
- Select Activities View.
- Tap Export.
- Select your date range.
- Tap Export.
- A CSV file will be generated.
Export Field explanations
- Student Name: Student’s display name
- Student ID: Seesaw for Schools ID for this student
- Student Last Active Date: The last day and time that the student performed any action in Seesaw
- Skill Name: Name of the skill tagged on this post
- Skill Quick Code: Quick code for this skill
- Skill Subject: Subject for this skill
- Skill Category: Category for this skill
- Skill Grade Level: Grade level for this skill
- Student Post Skill Rating: Rating that the student received on this post for this skill
- Student Post Create Date: The date and time the student post was created
- Student Post Link: Link to this student post (requires sign in)
- Activity Name: Name of the activity if this student post is an activity response
- Activity Assigned Date: If this post is an activity response, the date and time the activity was assigned
- Folders: Folders tagged on this student post
- Questions: Number of questions on the activity
- Questions Correct: Number of correct answers to questions on the activity
- Questions Incorrect: Number of incorrect answers to questions on the activity
- Questions Score: Number of questions correct / number of questions incorrect
- Question Score Percentage: % of correct questions on the activity
- Polls: Number of poll type questions in the assignment