Present to Class allows teachers to present multimedia materials during whole class instruction and guided practice. This interactive whiteboard for whole class participation makes learning come to life through video, interactive texts, online artifacts, teacher modeling, and more!
Present to Class mode is available for all lessons and activities, including lessons in the Seesaw Library, Community Library, and activities teachers create themselves. Additionally, teachers can preview lessons and activities as a student using View as Student mode. One of the key differences between these modes is that work performed while Presenting to Class can be saved to the class journal. Work cannot be saved while Viewing as a Student.
From a lesson or activity
- In the lesson or activity you would like to present in your classroom, tap the Present to Class button.
- You will now be in "Present to Class" mode! From here, you can view the activity, use whiteboard tools to interact with the activity, and view all activity pages at a glance.
- Work performed while Presenting to Class can be saved to the class journal.
From the Activities tab
- Tap the Activities tab and view Activities either in the list view or calendar view.
- To Present to Class, hover over an Activity thumbnail. Click on the thumbnail.
- Hover over the thumbnail (where it says View as Student) and tap to preview.
You will now be able to advance through the activity to preview.
To exit the preview, tap Back to Lesson in the upper left corner.
- Please note: work cannot be saved or deleted when in View as Student mode. To save work to the class journal, students must either be assigned an activity, or the teacher must be in Present to Class mode.