Seesaw makes it easy for multiple users to switch between accounts on a shared device. View these helpful videos or check out the step-by-step instructions below!
Adding an account
- From your current account, click your profile icon on the top left.
- Tap on your profile icon again to expand account details.
- Tap +Add Account.
- Choose your role, then sign in using your account credentials
Switching between accounts
- Once you have multiple accounts set up on a given device, click on your profile icon to open the left drawer menu.
- Click on your profile icon again to show all accounts.
- Select the account you want to switch into.
- If the account has multiple roles, you will also have the option to pick which role you want to access.
Managing or removing accounts
- Click on your profile icon on the top left.
- From the left drawer menu, click on your profile icon again to expand account details.
- Click on the Manage Accounts option at the bottom of the list.
- To remove an account, click the [...] on the account you want to remove and choose Sign out and Remove Account.
- To add an additional account, click the Add Account option.
If you have more questions, view our account switching FAQs here!