Customize or create a new activity, then share it with teacher friends, who can use the activity in their own classes. Student responses to your activity will NOT be shared.
From the Activity Library:
- From the ‘My Library’ tab in the Activity Library, tap on the activity you would like to share.
- Tap ‘share’ then tap ‘Other Teachers’.
- Copy the Activity Link to send to other teachers via social media or email.
From the Activities shared in a class:
1. Tap [...] below the activity.
2. Tap ‘Get Activity Link’.
3. Copy the Activity Link to send to other teachers via social media or email.
When teachers paste the Activity Link in a web browser, they will be prompted to 'Save Activity' to to their Activity Library. Once the activity is saved they can share it with their students or customize for future use. If teachers are not logged into Seesaw, they will need to log-in before the Activity will save.
If you want to share an activity with another teacher who does not have a Seesaw account yet, no problem! The teacher can view the activity from the Activity link, or they can visit our public activity library here to browse any grade level, subject area, and curriculum.
Using the Activities feature in Seesaw you can easily share activities between classes and reuse activities again next school year on iOS, Android and the web. Activities must first be saved in your ‘my library’ tab in the Activity library in order to be shared with classes in Seesaw.
1. Tap the heart icon above an activity in the Seesaw library to save it to your library OR create your own activity by tapping ‘create new activity’ button.
2. Tap ‘share’.
3. Select the class(es) you would like to share the activity in. You can also select individual students to share the activity with by tapping ‘edit students’.
4. Tap ‘share with classes’ to send the activity to your students in the selected classes. If you have Seesaw Plus or Seesaw for Schools, you can also choose to schedule the activity for a later time by tapping ‘schedule’.