Seesaw is free for families. Family members can access their child’s active classes in the Seesaw app or website. Once the class is archived, family members can download a .zip archive of their child’s work for free, which they can save to their computer so they can access their child's files anytime.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do Students use Messages?
- How do Families use Messages?
- Families: Get Started on Seesaw!
- How to add another student to your family account
- Seesaw App FAQ for Families and Students
- How to comment on your student's work
- How to change your Family account notifications
- How Family members can get SMS notifications
- Seesaw Notifications
- Family access to past Student journals