Follow these instructions to add your child's new journal to your existing account. You can also follow these instructions to add another child to your account.
With the direct email invite:
- Check your email.
- Choose to connect to your child's journal.
- Sign in to your existing Seesaw account.
With the QR Code (On iOS, Android, Chrome, or Firefox):
- Sign in to your family account.
- Tap your profile icon (top left).
- Tap '+ Add Child's Journal.'
- Scan the QR code on the handout from your child's teacher.
With a link:
- Follow the email link or type in the URL on the handout from your child's teacher.
- Choose your child from the class list.
- On the signup screen, tap the 'Sign In' tab at the top instead of creating a new account.
- Sign in to your existing account and tap the 'Register for Updates' button.
- The teacher will need to approve your access. Once you have access, you can tap the Menu button to switch between journals.
With an SMS invite:
- You will receive an SMS text message on your device
- Open the message to see directions to connect to your child’s journal.
- You will be prompted to sign in with an existing account.