Seesaw Albums allows you to add up to 10 photos at a time into a single Seesaw post. Watch the videos below to learn how to use this feature on the web or on iPhones and iPads.
For iPhones & iPads:
1. To add multiple photos on your iPad or iPhone, tap the Green Add button and select Post to Student Journal.
2. Select 'Camera Roll'.
3. Tap 'Add More' at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap up to 10 photos to add to the post. Photos will appear in the order you selected them. To deselect a photo, tap it again.
5. Tap the Green check.
For the Web:
1. To add multiple photos on the web, tap the Green Add button and select Post to Student Journal.
2. Select 'Add File'.
3. Drag and drop up to 10 photos from your computer OR select up to 10 photos from your G-Drive. You can tap the X to delete a photo, or rearrange them by hovering over the photo and selecting the arrow to move the photo.
4. Tap the Green check