You can add work created in Google apps like Docs, Slides, or Sheets directly into Seesaw portfolios! Supported file types that have been added to Google Drive are also accessible by following the below steps. Teachers can view technical requirements here.
View our student-friendly printable for iPads and Chromebooks.
Or, follow the steps below.
- In Seesaw, tap the green +Add button.
- In Post Your Work, tap Upload.
- Tap Browse. Sign in to your Google account first, so you can browse files in your Google Drive.
- Choose a file from your Google Drive.
- Your file will be added to the Creative Canvas. Get creative!
- Tap the green checkmark to upload.