we work as a special school and we have up to three Teacher Aides in each class. We would really like to have a special permission tier for them. We can't set them up as teachers or students as neither set really works...
TA's access Seesaw through the class app, but during lockdown, they could not see what was posted (as we had strong privacy settings) and if they comment their name does not appear with the comment.
We would love for them to have access to seesaw, but with different permissions to teachers/students and with teacher supervision.
We think it could look sth like this:
- have their own login and name appear when the teacher approves a post
- see all the posts in class like a teacher (without having to set the class to "students can view each other's work")
- be able to post but only with teacher approval (like a student)
- be unable to communicate with parents or see teacher/parent comments
- be unable to approve anything
So basically functionality-wise we would like their tier to be a student account that can see all the posts :-)
What do you think?
Kind regards form NZ
Please sign in to leave a comment.