If your school or district rosters with Clever or ClassLink and students are having trouble signing into Seesaw using the Clever or ClassLink Single Sign On option, we recommend the following troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure that the ClassLink (LaunchPad & Quick Card) and Clever apps being used for SSO are updated to the latest version.
- Sign in starting from the Seesaw app rather than from Clever (not applicable to ClassLink SSO issues).
- Sign in from a web browser using incognito mode.
- If your school or district uses an MDM to manage devices, check to make sure that the setting “Allow UI configuration profile installation” is activated.
- If you are using an iOS device, check that the default browser is set as Safari instead of Chrome.
- Try a restart or a factory reset of the device on which you are encountering issues signing in using Clever or ClassLink SSO.
Please note that if your school or district does not use Clever or ClassLink for auto-rostering with Seesaw, it is not currently possible to use the Clever or ClassLink SSO option. In this case, students will need to use another method to access Seesaw. You can see a list of other sign-in methods here.
If you continue to experience SSO issues after trying these steps, please contact Seesaw Help so that we can assist.