The Seesaw Community Library is a growing resource of thousands of grade-level and subject-specific activities, created by teachers in the Seesaw community. Browse free ideas that are ready to be assigned to your students today - or modify any Activity to meet the needs of your students. The free Seesaw Community Library was built to help all Seesaw teachers find high-quality lessons that inspire and deepen student learning.
1. Sign in to your Seesaw teacher account
2. Tap the green Add+ button.
3. Choose 'Assign Activity.'
4. Browse the Community Library by grade and/or subject area. Click on a collection of Activities or individual Activities to see additional information, such as student-facing instructions, templates, and teacher notes.
5. Click the heart icon to save the activity to your personal ‘My Library’ tab.
5. Click the 'My Library' tab to view all of the Activities you have saved from the Community Library! You can also modify Activities you’ve saved or create new Activities in your ‘My Library’ tab.
1. Tap the green +Add button.
2. Choose 'Assign Activity.'
3. Then, tap 'My Library.'
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap the bar that says 'Create a new collection.'
5. Type in your desired collection name and tap 'Create.'
6. Add Activities from your Library to your Collection by tapping an Activity.
7. Tap the [...] button and select 'Add to Collection.'
Want to share your favorite activities with other teachers? Follow instructions here.
Search for the standard with quotation marks, "CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.3.NBT.A.2" to access any activities that teachers have added with this exact standard.
First, you can search for the World Languages subject. This will pull up all Activities that have been tagged to this subject.
Additionally, you can update your search url to include the specific two-letter language code for the language you are looking for.
For example, using the url https://app.seesaw.me/activities/search?query=&lang=fr will show Activities in French. The url https://app.seesaw.me/activities/search?query=&lang=es will show Activities in Spanish.
If there are Activities that you would like to remove from your My Library tab, you can either tap on the pink heart or tap the [...] button and select 'Remove from Library.'
If you have more than the 100 saved Activities allowed for free Seesaw in your My Library tab, you will need to remove Activities from your Library before you can add additional Activities. If there are Activities that you would like to remove from your My Library tab, you can either tap on the pink heart or tap the [...] button and select 'Remove from Library.' At this time there is not the option to remove Activities in bulk.