The Seesaw Activity Library is a growing resource of grade-level and subject specific activities, created by teachers like you! Find ideas that inspire your students to reflect on and share their learning in creative ways. You can also share activities you like with other teachers by following the instructions here!
To get started with the Seesaw Activity Library, use the steps below to save and assign an activity:
1. Tap the green Add+ button
2. Choose Assign Activity
3. You can browse the Activity Library by grade and/or subject area. Tap on a collection or activity to view the student instructions and teacher notes. Then, tap the heart icon to save the activity to your personal library.
4. Once you've checked out the Seesaw Library, you can tap the 'My Library' tab to view all activities you have created or saved from the Seesaw library!
Collections are a great way to organize activities in the 'My Library' tab. You can add your activities to a collection by tapping [...] below a saved activity and then tapping 'add to collection'.
5. Tap any activity, then tap 'Assign' to publish to your class(es) as is, or tap [...] below the post, then tap ‘copy and edit activity’ to customize the activity.
Please see what Activities features are included for Seesaw Free Forever, Seesaw Plus, and Seesaw for Schools below:
- Tap the green +Add button
- Choose 'Assign Activity'.
- Then, tap 'My Library'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap the bar that says 'Create a new collection'
- Type in your desired collection name and tap 'Create'
6. Add activities from your library to your collection by tapping an activity.
7. Then, tap [...] and tap Add to Collection.
8. Select the collection you would like to add your activity to.
9. Now your activity is in a collection!
1. Tap the green +Add button
2. Tap My Library
3. Tap +Create New Activity
4. Here, you can add your activity details like Activity Name, instructions, an example or a template for students. When you are ready to assign the activity to your students tap 'Save'.
5. Tap 'Assign' to chose the class or classes you want to assign the activity too.
6. Then, assign to your classes.
Add standards to the "Teacher Notes" field and then the activity will be returned in search results.
Search for the standard with quotation marks, "CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.3.NBT.A.2" to access any activities that teachers have added with this exact standard.