What's New in Seesaw 4.5
Translate Content into 50+ Languages for Families & Teachers (All Platforms)
- If a note, caption or comment is written in a language that is different from the language of a parent or teacher’s device, a “See Translation” option appears below the post. Click “See Translation” and Seesaw automatically translates any text into your native language.
- We support 50+ languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, and more!
- Available on all platforms.
- Making Seesaw more accessible to the families in your community is very important to us. We hope this feature helps!
Add Text Labels to Any Photo, Drawing & Drawing Video
- Annotate any photo or drawing with customizable text labels.
- Eight preset styles enable quick annotation. Or, completely customize font, color, background and borders.
- Record videos with text labels, drawing and voice, making this an even more powerful tool to explain and reflect!
- Drawing + Voice videos can now be up to 10 minutes long!
- Now available on iOS and web. Android coming soon.
Seesaw Plus is Now on All Platforms (All Platforms)
- Skills view, private teacher folder and private teacher notes are now available on Android and Kindle Fire!
Seesaw Blogs Improvements (iOS Only)
- New “Followers” tab so you can see who is connected to your Seesaw blog, and connect back with them.
- Easier ways to customize your image, and manage your blog settings and appearance.
- Generate a QR code for your blog that you can share for people to use to connect to your blog (if they are a Seesaw teacher), or visit your blog.