Seesaw 4.0 is here - chock full of enhancements and new teacher requested features!
- Notifications Center - See a chronological log of all the activity in your class, including new items, comments, likes and more. Plus, fewer push notifications and emails!
- Notifications for Students - Students using email sign in or Class Code 1:1 sign in will also see the Notification Center, making it easier to see new feedback on their work.
Introducing Seesaw Plus - a new paid offering with advanced tools for formative assessment, including:
- Standards View - Teachers using Seesaw for formative assessments can now tag student posts with their own set of standards or skills. Optionally, assign a star rating to get a real-time understanding of how students are progressing.
- Private Notes - Teachers can take private notes on work that are visible only to teachers. Type a text note or record a voice note for yourself or to share with co-teachers.
- Private Items - Teachers can add student work into a private folder. Private posts are not visible to students or parents.
If you’re already using Seesaw for Schools, Seesaw Plus features are automatically enabled on your account.
We hope to have Seesaw 4.0 features available on Android later this year!