If you’re having trouble getting the Video tool to open/launch on your computer or Chromebook, your network or browser settings are likely blocking our video plugin.
Detailed Instructions for Unblocking Seesaw Website
- *.seesaw.me (i.e., anything .seesaw.me).
- In particular, MAKE SURE app.seesaw.me and videos.seesaw.me are allowed.
Using Chrome Browsers
- On your computer, open Chrome
- Go into Preferences or click on More
- Go into Settings
- Click on Show advanced settings (at the very bottom of the screen)
- In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings button
- Uncheck the "Block third-party cookies and site data" option
- Refresh your browser window to reload your new preferences
Here's an FAQ from Google about these controls with more information.
Step 3: Disable pop-up blockers for https://app.seesaw.me
Make sure that popups are allowed for the Seesaw website. We use pop-up windows for several tools, like video creation, video upload, file upload, manage class, etc.
Note: These changes will not help with video playback. If you’re having trouble playing videos please contact Seesaw support with the video URL.