Introducing Seesaw Blogs -- the easiest way to create a blog for your class!
- Now you can create a public webpage for your class and give students a global audience for their work.
- Teachers and students can post a selection of Seesaw items to the class blog in just one tap. No other apps, websites or embed codes needed! All posts are teacher-moderated.
- Connect to other class blogs directly within the Seesaw app so students can easily comment and collaborate with students from other classrooms.
Other Teacher-Requested Improvements
- Improvements to the approval queue: Filter by folders, better layout for new comments
- No more "hold still" when taking photos as a teacher
- More profile icons
- Increase audio comment limit to 2 minutes
- Bug fixes for drawing + voice videos
Thanks for your feedback! Keep it coming!